Great news for the PocketSprite Community. Because of the shipping delays some of our backers have faced, we're extending the PocketSprite Coding Competition deadline to August 31, 2018.
What's the competition? Build something awesome for the PocketSprite, and win €1000.
We're excited to see what developers will bring to the PocketSprite platform. August 31, 2018 - we will announce the winner of the PocketSprite Programming Competition.
- Entries are open to anyone.
- Entries can be of any nature: game, application, etc
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges on the following merits:
- Use of hardware
- Entertainment Value (for games)
- Functionality Value (for applications)
- Ports of existing software (where legally licensed) are acceptable, but will be judged on the port itself.
- Users can submit their entries via creating a pull request on this repository. Entries must have full instructions on how to run the software, and be in a usable format to be judged.
- The contest is a "winner takes all" contest.
- First Place wins: €1000 (PayPal or Wire Transfer)
- Second Place: Two free PocketSprites
- Third Place: One free PocketSprite
For more information, please check out the Official PocketSprite Github Repository